IT Digitisation & Blockchain / DLT Law
How Hogan Lovells can help
Blockchain technology will potentially revolutionize the way business is done across a huge range of sectors. John Salmon – a partner in Hogan Lovells’ leading IT department and Head of the Digital Assets & Blockchain practice – helps inward investors take advantage of blockchain technology’s huge potential and disruptive impact, while avoiding falling foul of ever-developing regulatory and legal requirements.
John has a first-rate reputation in the FinTech community and is ranked as a leading individual in this space by all of the independent legal directories. He has advised major banks, corporations and start-ups in this area and he spends a great deal of time working closely with policy makers and regulators (including HM Treasury, European Parliament and IOSCO).
A global, innovative firm
Consistently ranked as one of the most innovative law firms in Europe by the Financial Times, Hogan Lovells provides forward-thinking and commercial solutions to meet our clients’ needs. We have a range of innovative FinTech tools and products (like our Cryptoasset AML and Compliance and Blockchain toolkits), and we regularly publish practical insights and thought leadership. Our market-leading global team can advise you on every aspect of the law throughout the whole life-cycle of an investment, including:
- Regulatory regimes
- Intellectual property issues
- GDPR and data issues
- Digital currency transactions and ICOs
- Crypto exchanges
Client feedback for John Salmon
- “John is a highly experienced information technology (IT) lawyer with a market-leading reputation in the financial services ” – The Legal 500
- “John is a market-leading technology lawyer,” says an interviewee. Another source notes that “he’s a pleasure to work with. John is very responsive and delivers a first-class product, which sort of goes without saying for top partners. Most importantly, he’s very solutions-focused and can anticipate potential obstacles we may come up against.” – Chambers UK
Find out more
- For more information about John and the services he provides and examples of the type of work he has undertaken, click here.
- To find out more about our FinTech services, click here.
- To discover more about our firm, click here.
- To arrange a meeting with John or one of his colleagues, please email him at email@example.com
For further advice and assistance please contact:
020 7993 4255