Private Client Advice
Market-leading Accounting, Tax and Advisory for Private Clients, Trusts, and Corporate Entities
Blick Rothenberg is a market-leading accounting, tax and advisory practice based in London.
With over 70 partners, who are supported by approximately 750 staff, we offer a comprehensive range of tax, trust, audit, and advisory services to private clients, trusts, and corporate entities, many of which operate internationally and/or are based overseas.
Areas of specialism
Specifically, we are passionate about assisting individuals and businesses in these areas:
- Establishing tax residency in the UK and pre-arrival tax planning to optimise tax efficiency while living in the UK
- Advice on how to maximise the benefits of the UK’s special and favourable tax regime for non-domiciled individuals. Providing financial matters are structured correctly under this hugely beneficial regime, people who do not originate from the UK are only taxed on UK source income and gains. We can help you access this regime and complete your reporting obligations for you
- Tax efficient establishment, reporting and accounting for offshore or onshore trusts, foundations, and charities
- Use of different investment holding structures
- Investment into both UK residential and commercial property
- Advice on the tax on different types of investments (including everything from UK real estate to cryptocurrencies) and family offices for the management of personal wealth
- Advice on the tax impact of divorce and separation
- Succession planning
- Setting up a business in the UK
- Transactions, mergers, and acquisitions
- Import, Export and Customs Duties
- Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Preservation of family wealth
- Help and assistance with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries and investigations
- With the assistance of our international network, we can also provide complex inter-jurisdictional tax advice.
We are committed to remaining a partner-led practice where continuity and personal attention by senior individuals is fundamental to our service.
We have built a strong practice which offers technically outstanding, proactive services. The sophistication of our client base is, we believe, unique outside of the largest firms and enables us to attract and retain partners and staff of the highest quality and experience. This level of expertise, combined with our partner-led, personal service, is what continues to prove attractive to our clients.
We also provide compliance, reporting and filing support to help our clients to keep on top of their tax administration.
A global network
Blick Rothenberg is an independent member of Allinial Global, the second largest global association of accounting firms worldwide, which has 248 members across 688 locations and 88 countries throughout the world. Through this membership we can offer our clients access to a global network of expertise, technical insights, and global knowledge.
How can we help you?
If you would like to discuss your business or private client affairs with a member of our team, please do not hesitate to contact:
Caroline Le Jeune, Partner and Head of Tax
Tel: +44 (0)20 7544 8986
Robert Pullen, Partner, Private Client
Tel: +44 (0)20 7544 8996
Genevieve Morris, Partner and Head of Corporate Tax
Tel: +44 (0)20 7544 8815
Neil Lancaster, Partner, Private Client
Tel: +44 (0)20 7544 8793
16 Great Queen Street
Tel: + 44 (0)20 7486 0111
Contact: Caroline Le Jeune – Partner and Head of Tax
020 7993 4255