Global Mobility, Immigration, Employment and Tax
Vialto Partners Overview
Vialto Partners is a leading provider of globally integrated solutions supporting global workforce mobility, including immigration, tax, managed services, and technology. Vialto Partners had previously operated inside the PwC network as the Global Mobility Services business unit.
With this transaction, Vialto Partners becomes a leading independent provider of services supporting cross-border mobility. The new company combines the global scale and deep expertise of PwC’s mobility experts, with the agility, energy, and resources of a new company backed by CD&R. Vialto Partners will accelerate its investment in technology and new services to create a more efficient, end-to-end mobility experience for organizations and their mobile employees as well as private clients and senior executives.
Vialto Partners has a 50-year history helping clients manage global talent mobility, with a relationship-driven and client-focused approach. In the new company, nearly 6,000 immigration, tax, HR, and technology professionals will provide clients with unmatched scale and expertise to support their most complex mobility challenges
Going global is a moving target. We can help our clients navigate increasingly complex governmental regulations and rapidly changing immigration laws, so they can move quickly and compliantly across borders.
50+ Years experience
We are an industry leader with over 50 years experience servicing the cross-border needs of our clients.
150+ Countries served
We provide tax, immigration and other global mobility support to clients and their employees in over 150 countries.
6,000 Professionals strong
Over 6,000 team members across the globe ready to help you propel your global mobility function forward.
• Complex immigration consulting
• Global immigration & scenario planning
• Crisis management & government liaison
• Visa, work and residency permit applications
• Right-to-work checks for employees on-boarding
• EU Poster Worker Directive applications
• Immigration audit & compliance reviews
• Work permits & visas
• Permanent resident & citizenship applications
• Consular services & cross-border support
• Document procurement & legalisation services
• Work permit & visa expiry tracking and renewal
• Business traveller tracking
• Management dashboard & analytics
- Olga has private client immigration experience both in the corporate environment as well as traditional law firms. She currently leads the private client and private business Immigration practice at Vialto Partners in the UK.
- Olga’s specialism includes all spectrum of visa and nationality strategic support and complex cross border consultancy projects to high-net-worth individuals. She plays a key role in advising on the implications of Brexit and post Covid-19 complex planning for high-net-worth individuals and their multinational businesses.
- Olga has comprehensive experience of leading family office and private business transformation projects which drive forward efficiency, immigration compliance, and financial profitability. She has a reputation of being able to provide innovative and pragmatic solutions.
- Olga has a keen interest in promoting the economic benefits of migration. Throughout her career, Olga has regularly tried to work with the Home Office and other stakeholders on optimising the immigration rules and provide evidence on the benefits for changes to the visa options available to international investors and entrepreneurs with the aim to attract inward investment into the UK.
- Olga is an active member of the Law Society EU mobility group and Immigration Law Practitioners Association. She hosts and presents at events for Private business and private client group, Private Wealth Network, Private Client Immigration Club and contributes to various blogs.
For further advice and assistance please contact:
020 7993 4255